Delta Plus VE330BJ Duocolor 330 Blue/ Yellow Latex Rubber Gloves. These medium duty work gloves are manufactured from cotton flock lined double dipped bi-colour latex. The rubber gloves offer a very good resistance to abrasion and chemicals. 30cm/ 12" in length and feature a grip pattern palm and fingers helping to provide excellent grip and slip resistance. Ideal for use in many medium duty applications such as washing crockery and cuttlery, general cleaning, food preparation, within laboratories, slaughterhouses, veternary care, fruit and vegetable handling, food manufacturing, etc.
- CE Marked.
- Available in Size 6/7 - Small, Size 7/8 - Medium, Size 8/9 - Large and Size 9/10 - X-large.
- Conforms to EN388:2016 1,0,1,0,X, EN374-1:2016 Type A and EN374-5:2016 Part 5.
- 30cm/ 12" in length.
- Bi-colour double dipped gloves.
- 0.60mm thickness.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Suitable for use in food preparation areas.
- Offer good flexibility and dexterity.
- Anatomically formed.
- Flock lined to absorb perspiration.
- Non-slip grip pattern to palm and fingers providing excellent grip in both damp and dry environments.
- Manufactured from 100% latex with a 100% cotton flock lining.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Suitable for household use.
- Sold in pairs.