Delta Plus VE802VE Nitrex 802 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves. These medium duty industrial work gloves are manufactured from cotton flock lined green nitrile. The safety gloves offer excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals. Free of silicone and latex, ensures these gloves should remain allergy free. 33cm/ 13" in length and also feature a textured palm and fingers helping to provide excellent grip and slip resistance. Ideal for use in many industrial applications, food preparation, food manufacturing, chemical handling, industrial maintenance, cleaning, agriculture, within dairies, automotive industry, paint manufacturing, etc.
- CE Marked.
- Available in Size 6 - X-Small, Size 7 - Small, Size 8 - Medium, Size 9 - Large and Size 10 - X-large.
- Conforms to EN388: 2016 4,1,0,1,X EN374-1:2016 Type A and ENISO 374-5:2016 Part 5.
- 33cm/ 13" in length.
- 0.40mm thickness.
- Chlorinated to outside.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Forearm protection.
- Suitable for use in food preparation areas.
- Suitable for contact with food.
- Offer good flexibility and dexterity.
- No latex or silicone content - reduces risk of allergic reaction.
- Flock lined to absorb perspiration.
- Non-slip grip pattern to palm and fingers providing excellent grip in both damp and dry environments.
- Manufactured from nitrile with a 100% cotton flock lining.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Waterproof and airtight.